- Competitive salary with attractive Talent Benefits
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance
- Candidate can be located in either Hong Kong or Singapore
Join us to become a FiveStones family member!
You will be entitled to a competitive salary and attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, birthday leave, paid sick leave, compensation leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week with flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Develop sales and marketing resources, plan and execute brand-building and lead-generating activities
- Build and execute marketing initiatives aligned with creating FiveStones’ market share from various channels including but not limited to management of website content, social content, planning and/or attending events and conferences, industry events/conferences
- Using content management platforms such as Wordpress or similar to update website content and create posts, custom landing pages with the intention of tracking and generating conversions
- Creating images/gifs and infographics for marketing collaterals in social media, websites and other purposes
- Assist in identifying and managing new revenue opportunities from existing customers to cross-sell other FiveStones products and services
- Assist in managing sales and marketing tools and channels such as HubSpot, Google partner listing directories, LinkedIn, as well as other PR channels
- Conduct marketing research such as market and technology trends, customer feedback, industry survey, competitor analysis, etc
- Proactively obtain valuable feedback from customers and communicate accordingly to your manager, team members and/or management to continuously help improve FiveStones’ brand and services in the market
What do you need to have?
- Degree holder in marketing, digital marketing, Media, Design or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of solid working experience in marketing
- Skilled in using Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Acrobat pdf, Canva, Google Suite (Sheets, Workspace)
- Experienced in working with Google Analytics and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook
- Experienced in basic tools for video editing and adding subtitles will be an advantage
- Comfortable and able to work with teammates in remote environments and in different time zones
Ready to join us? Apply now to submit your resume & expected salary to us!
(Personal data will be used for FiveStones Limited recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates for no more than 12 months.)