FiveStones, a Numiracle Group company, provides marketers a full suite of digital marketing offerings from technology engagement, ad operations, data-driven marketing, and creative production services, and strategic consulting to enable marketers make the most out of their digital marketing investment.
FiveStones is the first certified Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Sales Partner in Asia since 2009 providing the license and expertise for Campaign Manager (ad serving), Display & Video 360 (programmatic buying), and Search Ads 360 (paid search management).
FiveStones is headquartered in Hong Kong and Sydney with other offices across Asia Pacific.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and nurturing customer relationships to effectively champion FiveStones to the customers and vice versa aligned with strengthening the partnership with a strong focus on continuously improving the customers’ adoption of technology to help with their data-driven marketing journey.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Enablement and Knowledge Management
- Manage the customer’s onboarding for the Google Marketing Platform technologies by managing the Customer intake documentation, executing the system setups, distribution of the welcome pack, product training and on-going education of new and existing customers.
- Effectively enable customers on the Google Marketing Platform technologies by accurately scoping the customer’s requirements and providing best practices as well as recommendations relevant to their business.
- Acquire knowledge (basic, intermediate and advanced) and maintain certification for all relevant Google Marketing Platform products.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise (SME) status to designated product or products by participating as well as conducting training sessions and workshops, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Knowledge to contribute in the preparation of relevant content and/or documentations for but not limited to product updates, roadmaps, best practices, internal and external knowledge base, maturity frameworks.
Account and Relationship Management
- Remain to be the first point of contact for communication and engagement including support requests from allocated customers to continuously strengthen rapport and relationship.
- Escalate and collaborate with other departments such as Knowledge and Tech Services Ops, including external parties such as Google, to ensure the highest level of resolution is achieved while actively managing the customers’ expectations.
- Effectively and confidently engage customer contacts from various levels of the organisation including C-level.
- Proactively engage with customers to maintain a high degree of accountability of customer satisfaction and visibility of the Customer’s state of business whilst actively working with the customers to secure their maturity and improved adoption rate on the Google Marketing Platform technologies. This includes but not limited to periodic catch up with the customer (in-person, telephone or video conference), monitoring of the customers’ GMP usage and billable activities, visibility of all support ticket submissions.
- Identify and manage new revenue opportunities from existing customers to cross sell other FiveStones products and services. Collaborate with the Business and Solutions team to ensure effectiveness of the engagement.
- Proactively obtain valuable feedback from customers and communicate accordingly to your manager, team members and/or management to continuously help improve FiveStones’ brand and services in the market.
- Where applicable and appropriate, attend various industry events or workshops for additional learning and networking opportunities.
- Proactively attend and participate in periodic company/team meetings to provide and obtain health check updates on customers, state of business, escalation updates, opportunity discoveries and executions.
- Where applicable, work with Finance to the verification of invoices and collections.
Presales / Post Sales / Consulting
- Support and collaborate with the Business team and the Solutions team to manage and validate sales proposals, scope of work and customer requirements, pricing, planning of projects being pitched and/or signed off by the customers.
- Manage all signed-off projects by maintaining the appropriate documentations, communications and execution of the projects from start to finish to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
- Conduct product demonstration of the Google Marketing Platform technologies and/or other FiveStones products and services where appropriate aligned with promoting the USPs and benefits to the customers’ or prospects’ business.
- Provide advisory and consultative role to internal and external customers regarding the Google Marketing Platform.
- Effectively understand complex technical information and accurately translate, communicate and present them in a digestible format.
- Develop and maintain a plan for monitoring platform usage and identify next action to evolve the maturity of our clients data-driven marketing activities. From understanding of your customers objectives, analysing and auditing platform their feature usage, recommendations of next logical actions and either guiding them through implementation or implementing recommendations yourself to measuring impact of such implementation.
- Advocate and contribute to maintaining the FiveStones brand, culture and core values at all times.
- Continuous self-development to maintain, solidify and improve industry knowledge, personal brand and thought leadership.
- Nurture internal relationships to preserve and improve collaborative and supportive mindset.
- Proactively contribute to the betterment of FiveStones by participating in additional activities and responsibilities where applicable and required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or Information Systems Management, IT or Industry Certification is desirable.
- A minimum of 2+ year experience using any or all of the Google Marketing Platform technologies or other ad tech products, or a minimum of 2+ years’ continuous experience working in a Customer-facing environment providing implementation, troubleshooting, consulting and support for any or all of the Google Marketing Platform technologies or other ad tech products or other SaaS technologies.
- Familiarity with SQL queries.
- Proven understanding or experience in digital marketing including Google Ads.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
Highly Regarded / Preferred:
- Practical experience in media buying/sales, campaign management, ad operations or dev/tech operations.
- Experience in project management, consulting, and/or presales.
- Experience and/or proven strong understanding of tag management, SEO, web management.
- Experience in delivering/hosting classroom-style training.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience in account management or sales.
- Experience in customer service/support or technical support environment.
Abilities and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and advocate of exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong numerical skills and analytical mindset.
- Outstanding “people person” personality.
- Effective at multitasking and prioritisation.
- Sense of urgency work ethics.
- Sense of humour.
- Bilingual desirable (Mandarin preferred).