FiveStones, a Numiracle Group company, is a Google Marketing Platform ad technology provider which also provides a number of services across digital maturity consulting, outsourced operations, and training & enablement. Used to support direct marketers and agencies, these combined services enable the full power of an organisation's ad technology platforms.
FiveStones has been a certified Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Sales Partner in Asia since 2009 providing licenses and expertise around most platforms such as Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, and Google Analytics 360.
FiveStones is headquartered in Hong Kong and Sydney with other offices across the Asia Pacific.
About the role:
We are looking for leading digital marketing specialists from agency or client backgrounds who have what it takes to take their career to the next level in the Google Marketing Platform. FiveStones is hiring for a Customer Success Manager with specialties in Search, Programmatic, or Analytics in Sydney. The role is to manage customer relationships including evolving platform usage, consulting in marketing maturity, and owning project management and delivery where necessary. the outcomes are customer success in GMP and overseeing contributions from Digital Analysts and Service Ops including technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Enablement and Knowledge Management
- Leverage existing Digital Marketing knowledge and expertise, particularly in Paid Search, to enhance FiveStones customers' usage of the GMP and maximise the return of their investment in the Google Marketing Platform, namely Search Ads 360.
- Manage the customer’s onboarding for the Google Marketing Platform technologies by managing the Customer intake documentation, executing the system setups, distribution of the welcome pack, product training and on-going education of new and existing customers.
- Effectively enable customers on the Google Marketing Platform technologies by accurately scoping the customer’s requirements and providing best practices as well as recommendations relevant to their business.
- Acquire knowledge (basic, intermediate and advanced) and maintain certification for all relevant Google Marketing Platform products.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Knowledge to contribute to the preparation of relevant content and/or documentation for but not limited to product updates, roadmaps, best practices, internal and external knowledge base, maturity frameworks.
- Manage the launch, delivery & optimizations of paid search campaigns where applicable.
Account and Relationship Management
- Remain to be the first point of contact for communication and engagement including support requests from allocated customers to continuously strengthen rapport and relationship.
- Escalate and collaborate with other departments such as Solutions and Back Office, including external parties such as Google, to ensure the highest level of resolution is achieved while actively managing the customers’ expectations.
- Proactively engage with customers to maintain a high degree of accountability of customer satisfaction and visibility of the Customer’s state of business whilst actively working with the customers to secure their maturity and improved adoption rate on the Google Marketing Platform technologies. This includes but not limited to periodic catch up with the customer (in-person, telephone or video conference), monitoring of the customers’ GMP usage and billable activities, visibility of all support ticket submissions.
- Identify and manage new revenue opportunities from existing customers to cross sell other FiveStones products and services. Collaborate with the Business and Solutions team to ensure effectiveness of the engagement.
- Proactively obtain valuable feedback from customers and communicate accordingly to your manager, team members and/or management to continuously help improve FiveStones’ brand and services in the market.
- Where applicable and appropriate, attend various industry events or workshops for additional learning and networking opportunities.
- Proactively attend and participate in periodic company/team meetings to provide and obtain health check updates on customers, state of business, escalation updates, opportunity discoveries, and executions.
Presales / Post Sales / Consulting
- Support and collaborate with the Business team and the Solutions team to manage and validate sales proposals, scope of work and customer requirements, pricing, planning of projects being pitched and/or signed off by the customers.
- Manage all signed-off projects by maintaining the appropriate documentation, communications and execution of the projects from start to finish to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
- Provide advisory and consultative role to internal and external customers regarding the Google Marketing Platform.
- Effectively understand complex technical information and accurately translate, communicate and present them in a digestible format.
- Advocate and contribute to maintaining the FiveStones brand, culture, and core values at all times.
- Continuous self-development to maintain, solidify and improve industry knowledge, personal brand and thought leadership.
- Nurture internal relationships to preserve and improve collaborative and supportive mindset.
- Proactively contribute to the betterment of FiveStones by participating in additional activities and responsibilities where applicable and required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or Information Systems Management, IT or Industry Certification is desirable.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience using and managing campaigns in any or all of the Google Marketing Platform technologies preferably or other Paid Search tools such as Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising, or a minimum of 3+ years’ continuous experience working in a Customer-facing environment providing implementation, troubleshooting, consulting and support for any or all of the Google Marketing Platform technologies or other Paid Search tools such as Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising
- Proven understanding or experience in digital marketing including Google Ads.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Experience in account management or sales.
Highly Regarded / Preferred:
- Practical experience in media buying/sales, campaign management, ad operations or dev/tech operations.
- Experience in project management, consulting, and/or presales.
- Experience and/or proven strong understanding of tag management, SEO, web management.
- Experience in delivering/hosting classroom-style training.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience in customer service/support or technical support environment.
- Familiarity with SQL queries.
Abilities and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and advocate of exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong numerical skills and analytical mindset.
- Outstanding “people person” personality.
- Effective at multitasking and prioritisation.
- Sense of urgency & work ethics.