FiveStones, a Numiracle Group company, provides marketers a full suite of digital marketing offerings from technology engagement, ad operations, data-driven marketing and creative production services, and strategic consulting to enable marketers make the most out of their digital marketing investment.
FiveStones is a certified Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Sales Partner in Asia since 2009 providing the license and expertise for Campaign Manager (ad serving), Display & Video 360 (programmatic buying), and Search Ads 360 (paid search management).
FiveStones is headquartered in Hong Kong and Sydney with other offices across Asia Pacific.
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Enablement and Knowledge Management
- Acquire knowledge (basic, intermediate and advanced) and maintain certification for all relevant Google Marketing Platform products.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise (SME) status to designated product or products by participating in various training sessions and workshops, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Knowledge to contribute in the preparation of relevant content and/or documentations for but not limited to product updates, roadmaps, best practices, internal and external knowledge base, maturity frameworks.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager with the customer’s on-boarding for the Google Marketing Platform technologies by assisting in the creation of the accounts, fill out and/or distribution of the welcome pack.
- Remain to be the first responder and solution provider for all support tickets logged by internal and external customers whilst ensuring quality of response, information and communication is of high standards. Where applicable, proactively collaborate with the Customer Success Managers to determine the communication flow with certain customers.
- Escalate and collaborate with other departments, including external parties such as Google, to ensure highest level of resolution is achieved while actively managing the customers’ expectations.
- Proactively obtain valuable feedback from customers and communicate accordingly to your manager, team members and/or management to continuously help improve FiveStones’ brand and services in the market.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in managing the relationships with existing clients.
Campaign Management (Where applicable)
- Provide digital campaign management service to customers ensuring that all campaigns are trafficked 100% accurately in the appropriate Google Marketing Platform technologies.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns effectively ensuring that a weekly/End-of-Campaign report generated and provided to the customers to help manage expectations.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager to ensure all campaign updates are accurate before they are provided to the customers.
Project Management (Where applicable)
- Act as a project coordinator in creative projects, liaising with clients, designers, programmers from creative briefing to live.
- Advocate and contribute to maintaining the FiveStones culture and core values at all times.
- Continuous self-development to maintain and solidify industry knowledge and thought leadership.
- Nurture internal relationships to maintain collaborative and supportive mindset.
- Proactively contribute to the betterment of FiveStones by participating in additional activities and responsibilities where applicable and required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or Information Systems Management, IT or Industry Certification is desirable. New graduates will be considered.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
Highly Regarded / Preferred:
- Understanding, exposure or basic knowledge of SEM, Programmatic buying, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio,, SEO.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience in account management or sales.
- Experience in customer service/support or technical support environment.
Abilities and Attribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and advocate of exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical aptitude and root cause analysis.
- Strong numerical skills and analytical mindset.
- Outstanding “people person” personality.
- Effective at multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Sense of urgency work ethics.
- Sense of humour.