FiveStones, a Numiracle Group company, provides marketers a full suite of digital marketing offerings from technology engagement, ad operations, data-driven marketing and creative production services, and strategic consulting to enable marketers make the most out of their digital marketing investment.
FiveStones is the certified Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Sales Partner in Asia since 2009 providing the license and expertise for Campaign Manager (ad serving), Display & Video 360 (programmatic buying), and Search Ads 360 (paid search management).
FiveStones is headquartered in Hong Kong and Sydney with other offices across Asia Pacific.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Business Development
- Seek and build new business opportunities including relationships aligned with growing FiveStones’ market share across Hong Kong and Greater China region from various channels including FiveStones’ website, outreach, industry events/conferences, sifting through existing networks of contacts.
- Manage all sales leads including leads from Google and Sales Referral Partners using HubSpot CRM
- Engage Customer Success and Solutions to ensure validity of all sales proposals, scope of work and customer requirements, pricing, planning of projects being pitched and/or signed off by the customers.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers to identify and manage new revenue opportunities from existing customers to cross sell other FiveStones products and services.
- Effectively work with Customer Success to hand over all signed-off customers in preparation for the delivery of services, customer enablement and on-going account management.
- Proactively attend and participate in periodic company/team meetings to provide pipeline and revenue forecast updates, provide updates and obtain health check updates on other matters including state of business, escalation updates, opportunity discoveries and executions.
Product Enablement and Knowledge Management
- Acquire knowledge (basic) and maintain certification for all relevant Google Marketing Platform technologies.
- Conduct product demonstration of the Google Marketing Platform technologies and/or other FiveStones products and services where appropriate aligned with promoting the USPs and benefits to the customers’ or prospects’ business.
- Advocate and contribute to maintaining the FiveStones brand, culture and core values at all times.
- Continuous self-development to maintain, solidify and improve industry knowledge, personal brand and thought leadership.
- Nurture internal relationships to preserve and improve collaborative and supportive mindset.
- Proactively contribute to the betterment of FiveStones by participating in additional activities and responsibilities where applicable and required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent industry certification is desirable.
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience in technical/solutions sales in the media industry or in a comparable position. Agency and/or direct experience of interest.
- Successful track record in achieving sales quota and new business development.
- Proven understanding of the Google Marketing Platform technologies, other ad tech products or SaaS technologies.
- Proven understanding or experience in digital marketing including Google Ads.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
Highly Regarded / Preferred:
- Practical experience or exposure in media buying/sales, campaign management, ad operations or dev/tech operations.
- Existing network or industry connections is a plus.
- Experience in project management, consulting, and/or presales.
- Experience and/or proven strong understanding of tag management, SEO, web management.
- Experience in delivering/hosting a classroom-style training.
- Familiarity with SQL queries.
- Experience in customer service/support or technical support environment.
Abilities and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and advocate of exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong numerical skills and analytical mindset.
- Outstanding “people person” personality.
- Effective at multitasking and prioritisation.
- Sense of urgency work ethics.
- Sense of humour.