- Competitive salary with attractive Talent Benefits
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance
Join us to become a FiveStones family member!
You will be entitled to a competitive salary and attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, birthday leave, paid sick leave, compensation leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week with flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Assist in customer on-boarding & training for the Google Marketing Platform (GMP)
- Create and maintain documentation for product updates, roadmaps, best practices and more
- Be the first responder and solution provider for customer GMP technical enquiries whilst ensuring quality of response, information and communication is of high standards
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in managing the relationships with existing clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver Digital Maturity solutions
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 1-2 years of solid working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Programmatic advertising, SEM, Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics preferred
- Experience in customer service/support or technical support environment preferred
- Experience in technical writing preferred
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & multinational environment and with a distributed team
- A good team player & fast learner with a good “people person” personality & sense of humor
Ready to join us? Apply now to submit your resume & expected salary to us!
(Personal data will be used for FiveStones Limited recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates for no more than 12 months.)